Five Best Practices for Controlling Costs and Driving Revenue Growth
Watch a free CFO.com x Deem webinar.
CFOs are stewards of shareholder return and tasked with controlling costs and driving revenue growth for their organizations. Managing indirect spend and travel and entertainment costs in particular is a critical initiative for finance teams today, with implications across the organization. When corporate travel and booking is optimized in the cloud and on mobile devices, it takes a heavy burden off of the finance team and enables them to dedicate their time to value-added activities such as driving revenue growth.
This webcast will explore several topics, including:
- The strategic role of the CFO in controlling T&E spend
- The impact of software solutions and automation on T&E management
- The challenges and rewards of transforming your organization’s approach to T&E spend
- The questions you should be asking employees, suppliers, and vendors as you evaluate solutions for effective spend management
- A tangible framework for controlling costs and growing shareholder return
Fill in the form to watch the webinar now =>